So I write about ‘How to Change Blogger Template in New Blogger Interface’. Below are the step by step procedures to change the blogger template.
1. First download a new blogger template. Lots of templates are available in internet for free.(update: I have collected list of 100 websites to download free Blogger templates to help you to find a best template.) Download a template which you want. The blogger template you downloaded will be an xml file or text file.
2. Login to blogger.You will get your list of blogs
3. Then go to ‘template’ section as given in below image.
4. Then click ‘Backup/restore’ button which will be at the right top corner.
5. A lightbox window will open with two options. First one ‘download full template’ is for making a backup of current template and second one ‘upload’ is for choosing a template from your computer and upload it to change the blogger theme.
If you want, you can take backup.
To change the template first click ‘choose’ and browse for the template you download and then click ‘upload’.
That’s all. Your template will be changed.
6. If you want to edit the template you uploaded click ‘edit html’ button.
7. Edit styles of widgets, body, text etc., and click ‘save template’ button.
8. If you want to add gadgets, go to ‘layout’ option.
9. Click ‘add a gadget’ to add a gadget from a list of available gadgets. Arrange them by drag and drop. Don’t forget to save the changes by clicking ‘save arrangement’.
That’s all. View your blog to see the changes.