When you request someone to do something your speech ought to be polite enough.
- Would you mind….., please?
- Do you mind……., please?
- Please join us.
- Please quit the place.
- Please do me a favour by….
- I hope you don’t mind my asking …..
- Please finish the work as soon as possible.
- I’d be (very) grateful if you could……
- Please come in time.
- Please go through this page/assignment/article/book…
- Please meet Mr./ Mrs.……
- Please pardon me.
- I am sorry to trouble you, but…..
- Try to forget the mistake please.
- I’ve no other go except requesting you/seeking your help.
- I request you to leave me free/alone.
- Please leave me alone/free.
- I prefer you to….
- I beg you to….
Father: Come on my son.
Sun: Yes dad, here I am.
Father: Could you go to aunt’s house?
Sun: What for dad?
Father: Today is uncle’s birthday.
Sun: Sorry I can’t dad.
Father: May I know the reason?
Sun: I have to attend a drawing competition.
Father: Would you don’t mind going there after the competition?
Sun: Please leave me alone dad, I have some other important works also today. I prefer you to go and wish her on my behalf. See you dad.
Guna: Sir, Can I have a 2 litter sprite?
Shopkeeper: Here it is.
Guna: Can I have a carry bag please?
Guna: Very kind of you.