- Be careful!
- Be cautious/prudent/alert.
- Mind your tongue/words/language/business.
- Don’t be foolish.
- You’d better……
- Look out.
- Don’t act silly.
- Watch out for……
- I consider it’s a wrong idea as for me.
- I warn you….
- I challenge you…
- Don’t be stupid.
- Watch out……
- I think that is not very wise
- I am displeased with you.
- What a hell on you.
- I should be careful…..if I were you
- Are you mad?
Mother: Go to the shop and get some vegetables.
Son: What vegetables should I buy?
Mother: ¼ kg carrot and ¼ kg beans.
Son: Yes mom. (He runs)
Mother: Don’t run. You may fall down.
Son: Ok, mom.
Mother: Be careful while crossing the road!
Son: It’s alright.
Mother: Don’t be silly. Take a bag with you.
Son: You are wrong. I am having a carry bag.