When you seek others’ permission follow the following phrases in apt situation.
- Could I…..,please?
- Can i……,please?
- May i…..,please?
- Do/would you mind my……ing?
- Would it be possible to...?
- I’d be glad/happy if you….
- Would you mind rendering this timely …..
- Would you allow me please?
- I wonder if I could….
- Won’t you let me go, please?
- If you don’t mind, I’d like to……
- Have you any objection to my….ing?
Daughter: Are you free mom?
Mother: Yes, what do you want?
Daughter: Can I go for an outing today?
Mother: Let me know the reason, please.
Daughter: I am in an urge to buy some study materials.
Mother: Go ahead.
Daughter: I’d glad if you give Rs.1000 mom.
Mother: Here it is.
Daughter: Sweet of you, mom.
Friend 1: If you don’t mind, could I use your piano?
Friend 2: Sure.
Friend 1: I have to practise music notes for tomorrow’s cultural programme.
Friend 2: Feel free to use it.
Friend 1: I wonder if I would practise the music well.
Friend 2: It’s my pleasure to guide you.
Friend 1: Would you not mind bringing my girl friend too for practice?
Friend 2: No, I am not happy about your idea.
Never Miss Any Updates, Get Updates Via Mail:
Subscribe! By Submitting your email address: